Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Men Who Left a Mark, Good or Bad.

i've been wanting to right about the men in my life, past or present who made a difference and left a mark. whether it was a good mark or a bad mark, they still changed the course of my life. positive or negative, they still molded a part of my life.

there are a lot of them. friends, bestfriends, past boyfriends, mentors. in every person who came to my life whether for a short period of time or for a longer period of time, they all gave me lessons to learn, things to ponder on, and memories to cherish. why write about MEN instead of the WOMEN? well, it's harder to think of how these men made an impact to me. more so, it's harder to admit that some of them gave me pain yet they were able to give me lessons that i will remember until the day i die. who are they? well, wait for my next few blogs because they are dedicated to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment