Tuesday, April 19, 2011

how God wrote my love story...

this was from the blog Finally Breaking My Silence which I deleted because I already had my side heard. but I'm reposting this part so as to give you a view of how God wrote our love story. I hope that everyday of our lives, we can glorify God in every way. because He gave me Jeremy, my answered prayer.

january 14: last day of prayer and fasting. for the 7 days of prayer and fasting, I was earnestly praying for my God's best. on the 7th day, God gave me a revelation. He will reveal my God's best with a sign of 4 dark blue/violet tulips that will be given to me at church on my birthday. This was given to me with the word Jeremiah 29:11. The only one who knows about this is me and my prayer partner Selah.

January 30: I got a revelation/prophecy at church that I'll be married to a worshipper who plays an instrument for God. on that day also, Kuya Jam told me, "kung para sayo talaga ung tao, pumunta ka man ng appari at siya sa jolo, pagtatagpuin at pagtatagpuin pa rin kayo harangan man namin kayo ng sibat. Sabi nga sa word, What God has opened no man can close, what God has closed no man can open. Kung kayo talaga, kayo talaga."

feb 8: Habakkuk 2:2-3 Write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a herald may run with it. For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. though it lingers, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

february 14: iHeart. God spoke to Jeremy about his relationship with his girlfriend and commanded him to break it up. That same night, God talked to Raymond about me and commanded him to do the same.

july 18: i got word from God that He will wake up my God's best. John 11:11 and Genesis 2:21-24. He is going to wake him up already.

september 1: he played for my event Project Corinth with 2911. that night, the first moment he saw me, he said to God, "she's so pretty can I have her?" that night, he already claimed me from God and he knew right then and there that im the one. he even sang the song Ako'y Sa'yo at Ika'y Akin, a song that i've always loved since i was a kid. (accdg. to his story)

november 5: i saw him at eastwood when i was there for a gig.

november 15: intramuros photowalk with Jeremy. it wasnt planned. he had to go to intramuros to check out the place for a shoot he needs to do and i needed to look for a place where i can shoot the band i was with back then. that night, when he tried to remove something in my face, i backed off and got scared of his touch. when i got home, i was reminded in my quiet time of the prayer i said to God before. i told God that one of the signs that will point me to my God's best is I WILL BE AFRAID TO BE TOUCHED BY HIM. after my quiet time, i opened my starbucks planner where i wrote down His revelations last prayer and fasting. i caught sight of the list i made of the things i want to do with my God's best. #18 says INTRAMUROS TOUR. I then asked God, "jeremy? it cant be. eden's praying for him." the word He gave me was Jeremiah 29:11. i took it as is. that He has plans for me.

november 20: i told God, "God i want your will to be done. so if Jeremy isnt the one, remove his feelings for me while he is on the mission field. remove my likeness for him as well." a few hours after, he asked me to be his prayer partner for the 15days that he is in China on a mission trip.

november 27: while praying for my God's best when he will be revealed, God gave me Isaiah 14:24 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "surely as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand."

november 28: he asked me to attend service with him. in my quiet time, God gave me as word for my God's best, Jeremiah 40:3 "And now the Lord has brought it about, he has done just as he said he would."

november 29: Revelation 14:12 "this calls for patient endurance..."

november 30: Isaiah 22:22 "what he opens, no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open." - reminded me of what Kuya Jam said.

december 1: i went with him and the missions team to the airport to send them off. this day was also the start of my 2nd prayer and fasting for my God's best. God's word when I asked him if i should open up my heart to Jeremy - Isaiah 26:2 "Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter, the nation that keeps faith."

december 2: Isaiah 37:26 "Have you not heard? Long ago I planned it, in the days of old I planned it; now I have brought it to pass..."

december 3: Isaiah 46:10-11 (10) "I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. (11) What I have said, I will bring about; what I have planned, that I will do." -confirmation if He will really reveal my God's best on my birthday.

december 14: Jeremy got Philippians 4 verse 3 when he asked God is he can lay his intentions already.

december 15: Jeremy's laying of intentions. i told him he should talk to eden about it. He did. The word I got that night, Luke 4:21 "Today the Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

december 17: my birthday. God's promised sign would be revealed today. I was outside the door of VCF Galleria waiting for Jeremy because he will attend youth service with me. When he got there, he handed me a simple bouquet of flowers and my notebook which he used in China and which he forgot to return when he laid his intentions. the bouquet has 3 dark blue/violet tulips, and outside my notebook there is a painting of a blue tulip. 3 + 1 = 4. 4 dark blue/violet tulips outside the church on my birthday. PROMISED FULFILLED. why did he give me that? he doesnt know. when he got to Designer Blooms Eastwood, he was supposed to give me White Tulips but none was available. the only ones available were yellow and the dark blue/violet ones.

2010: every day that i would ask God who my God's best is, He would always give me the word Jeremiah 29:11. Back then i took it as it is. a word that says He has plans for me. But on the day that God revealed Jeremy to me, it all made sense. God's been telling me the name of my God's best. Jeremy is a form of Jeremiah. and I first got to know Jeremy in person when he played for a band 29:11 in one of my events.

Jeremiah 29:11. He is definitely my God's best.
                                                                 (photo from google)

No comments:

Post a Comment